Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OMG... It's been so long since I last posted in my blog...

Work had me on my toes, at the end of my day it would be flat out on my bed. Tired out! Working six days a week, although just 9 hours a day and it sounds dreadful. However, time really really flies when you're having fun and then you find that there isn't much time for everything... Sad...

However, love life has been good and I feel much loved for the first time. My lover boy has been really supportive although he's been very hacked up with his side of the world. He's been extremely busy, busier than me somehow.. I hope he's alright... So, I'm pushing myself to go further and show everyone what I'm capable off. 私が生命に何かをもっと有するのに、ちょうど何かが私が達成したいと思う多くある。 私は私の強さにビットを自慢して見せたいと思う。(即使我更有某事到生活,有正义的某事我想要达到的更多。 我想要炫耀我的力量位.)

Take a little time to lean back and relax, and then everything will come back to you in a short while. It happens when you have too many things in your head. I always had that kind of problem and I end up headaches or at the end of the day.. a bit zombified from work. I was also sick for a horrible four days, and really really sick I was. I had my gastric to react to my stress (and no thanks to the sour and spicy food I've been fed every day at work...) and low blood pressure. What caused my low blood pressure when there isn't any connection between the two?? Hmm....

Now that I get to move around more often after work, although I am always tired off... I always like to travel a little further to get my shopping or just a little sight seeing, and at the same time get my body fueled up with loads of sugar. I've been feeling faint lately, and that's not good... Why? My Japanese dream land Daiso is now in a place closer to me! I don't have to rely on my friends to go all the way which would cost me two buses and a train to get there anymore. Yay! I've bought my all time favourite relaxing component, incense.. They always make my nerves a little more relaxed.

However, there are many more things in life to enjoy. 単純な方法の十分に人生を楽しむために確かめなさい。 それはことができる、またはそれ皆が言うことを行くところに行くことはあなたの幸福のピークである何を得る多くをより必要としない。

それはあなたの友人とあるかどうか限り、非常に家族または家族… それ最もよいのあなたの日の作るためにおよびそれに幸せな終り。常にであることを確かめなさい。 心配の人を取りなさい!
그것은 당신의 친구와 다는 것을 한, 아주 가족 또는 가족… 당신이 그것 최상을 당신의 일의 만들기 위하여 및 그것에게 항상 행복한 결말일 것이라는 점을 확인하십시오. 포획 배려 녀석!
As long as whether it's with your friends, very loved ones or family... Make sure you make it the best of your day and it will always be a happy ending.. Take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment