Sunday, January 10, 2010

When Love In Your Heart Overflows...

I wasn't able to sleep and it bugged me even terribly when this stupid poetry forced me to get up from bed to write it all out... I guess it's the Hazelnut coffee that I took for dinner decided to make a pact with my head to kick me out of bed.. Yawn!!

Une interminable histoire d'amour, je n'est jamais rompre votre coeur
(An Endless Love Story, I Shall Never Break Your Heart)

From the first sight I've lain my eyes on yours,
I wonder why it would never fade,
Everywhere I turn, your image will always appear before mine,
May it be in the dark and in the light...

However torturous it may be, I can't make myself run,
Those gentle caresses, the soft kisses I'm addicted to,
Will it be enough?
I don't know but I need it more than the air I breathe...

I let my pride step aside for your hands to hold me closer,
Just a little longer to feel you next to me,
But I have the strange wall between us,
Do I love you? Can I love you? I can't say until you tell me...

You have been real kind to me when I needed comfort,
Your silver wings always stayed in a gentle embrace,
With much kindness they'll never break me,
I long to stay, even if it's just a little while...

Can I not hear your voice again?
Will my voice reach you when I call you?
I long to reach out to hold your hand once more,
Because I can't live without you...

Time flies like petals in the wind, I may disappear along with them,
I swear to sing the last melody from my heart,
To let you know how much you meant to me,
When I disappear, I hope you'll cherish our memories...

But as I move on, I may have another pair of wings to blanket me after yours,
May it be mine or a new found love, I can't tell in time,
However cruel it may slay our hearts with jealousy, I will come back,
When the truth surfaces from our feelings...

As long as it remains between us, I'll cherish this moment,
Keeping it safely within my embrace from the darkest moment of it,
I shall never forget the kindness you have guided me through to be stronger,
Because of you I can sing a new melody...

(After that I decided to have it translated to French just to make it more interesting... Tee hehehehe..)

De la première vue je\ai lain mes yeux sur le vôtre,
je me demande pourquoi il ne serait jamais fade,
partout où je leur tour, votre image apparaîtra toujours avant moi,
qu'il peut être à l'obscurité et à la lumière...

Toutefois tortueuse qu'il peut être, je peux\'t me faire exécuter,
ces caresses, le soft baise I\suis passion, qu'il sera assez?
J'ai don\'t savoir, mais j'ai besoin plus que l'air je respire...

J'ai laissé ma fierté démissionner pour vos mains de me tenir plus étroite,
juste un peu plus de se sentir vous suivant pour moi,
mais j'ai l'étrange mur entre nous,
puis-je vous aime? Puis-je vous aime? Je peux\'t dire tant que vous me dites...

Vous avez été véritable genre à moi quand j'avais besoin confort,
vos ailes d'argent toujours restés dans un doux embrassent,
avec beaucoup bonté qu'ils\«ll jamais rompre moi, j'ai longtemps à rester,
même si elle\'s juste un peu de temps...

Puis-je pas entendu votre voix encore une fois?
Est ce que ma voix à vous joindre quand j'appelle vous?
J'ai longtemps d'atteindre maintenez votre part une fois de plus,
parce que je peux\'t vivre sans vous...

Le temps vole comme pétales dans le vent,
je risque de disparaître avec eux,
je jure de chanter la dernière mélodie de mon coeur,
pour que vous sachiez combien vous signifie pour moi,
quand je disparaissent, j'espère que vous\«ll chérir notre mémoire...

Mais en tant que je propose,
j'ai peut-être une autre paire d'ailes pour recouvrir moi après vôtre,
qu'il peut être mine ou une nouvelle trouvé amour,
je peux\'t dire dans le temps,
toutefois cruel qu'il peut mourir nos coeurs de jalousie, je vais revenir,
quand la vérité surfaces de nos sentiments...

Tant qu'elle reste entre nous, j'ai\«ll chérir ce moment,
de le garder sécuritaire au sein de mon embrasser de la plus sombre,
je n'oublierai jamais la bonté que vous avez m'a guidée par le biais d'être plus forte,
parce que je peut chanter une nouvelle mélodie...

No comments:

Post a Comment