Sunday, January 3, 2010

A new year, a new day...














Hello everyone!! This is the first time I am putting myself in a blog so I hope that everyone will be able to enjoy what I can share with you. I may not be able to post much (please forgive me!!!!) but I hope all that I post will be enjoyab
le!!!

These illustrations here were one of my works when I was still in college, and back then I was so gungho into the finishing I forgot ablout my health... Oops, sorry. At the end result, the sweat and blood were all paid off... So glad...

Feel free to view more... Click here!

~~COMIC FIESTA 2009~~

Comic Fiesta 2009 was a hit and I enjoyed the whole thing very very much. For the first time I went on a competition because I felt I am finally ready to compete, but unfortunately I lost in the first battle. I guess I wasn't ready enough to be on stage. Hey! This is the beginning so keep trying and work harder! And work harder I will!!!
Here is a few shots I found myself online. No doubt it's a bit dark due to the not so good lighting in the hall, I am pretty satisfied when they mention how good it was. (not to complement myself but I've read a few who nice comments they had about me on stage. Thanks a bunch on the comment and I will work harder to present myself!!)

This is when I was singing without a music bg and I was pretty embarrassed at first.
  1. I was cold on stage and so to calm my nerves I sang a very emotional song to suite the state I was in and to hide my nervousness at the same time. I was really embarrassed!!!
  2. I had a million pair of eyes on me, and thanks to my new found friend who also competed on stage comforted and warmed me up before the competition started. So nice! I got many people jealous at the same time :p I really had no idea!
  3. When it came to the time I helped out one of my friends on stage as prop people (sorry!!! I stated this very wrongly... A million apology!!) I made some of the competitor wide eyed and I became redder than a tomato. Thanks to the Bleach competitor on the side actually gave me some nice praises that I was really sexy and seductive on stage. Wuaa!!!


This is the Rikku cosplayer I met on the first day and she was so nice! She even invited me to join her group cosplayer. I really felt honored because she gave me some real nice encouragement to cosplay with her in a group. When we were talking to each other, no one stopped taking pictures of us but the I felt really happy about it. Thus the excitement brews...

When I was browsing through Youtube some time back to see the videos they shot on stage, I found the few where I became a sexy seductress on stage. I became super red as I watched on and on!

Here are a few blogs that I felt that they were really nice as well (No doubt I don't really know who they really are but thanks for the pix and post!)

http://existence-proof.blogspot.com/2009/12/comic-fiesta-2009.html
http://shadowxajin.blogspot.com/2009/12/comic-fiesta-2009-competitors.html

Some time back I did this for a client of mine using only Adobe Illustrator CS3 and shits! I didn't expect my works to be so enjoyed by my client. The ideas with sweat and blood I poured into the works really paid off.
My client is a Mac user and he wanted me to create a battery icon for him and shot animate the picture from 100% to 0% flat. It was kind of difficult at first when you're not so sure what kind of file format you'll need to use, and knowing pixels so well they won't stay put when you layer it over to animate the whole thing together!!! The madness of using programs and saving them into proper formats for its proper usage. Ugh... Pain.. pain...

So, what do you think? This is how much I did and slicing it all wasn't very easy. I had to adjust each and every pic so that it'll stay put in its frame and using a diff save file format. Yes, saving each and every file in its respective format can help a lot, trust me! I do this all the time in my entire life in college from first hand experience... Voila! I also did my header for this blog... Well, I do love french phrases that makes me more mysterious in a way. Even my boss from my work place helped me out a lot when it came to lovely lovely phrases with good meanings. (But I lost it and shit! She's so going to kill me when she finds out... Oh crap...) Since I was thinking of some names for some good titles while enjoying my music collection, I made these few headers. At first it started off with only one, and then I made. Enjoyed myself there... until my prog hung. Using too much memory can be a pain sometimes...

I got pretty gungho about this work...


Another one of my favorite portraits using airbrush and pastel pencils

This is only with markers, believe?



I love FF VIII



Digitally drawn with only Photoshop CS3
Original...


And this is done with acrylic paint...


And this is me during my college days, all thin and too light everyone loved carrying me around, even one of them who's a girl! She's a real good friend who really accompanied me during the event because I was pretty lost while lurking around the hall alone...






I used this uniform for a skit in college during a certain presentation. Wow, the amount of stalking photographers after that...

My plans for the next cosplay would be a a pairing... That will mean I will need lots of guts to do it because we plan to compete.. Gulp!! If I still stick with me recent Lenne costume and get the Yuna songstress' hair, extension, microphone (not to forget the shoe too!! I almost trip in my current one!!!) I'll try to do this...



Oh well... Hopefully I can update more on the gallery and stuff. Check me up and do drop me a reply if you'd like! Tata! I'm sorry this is very short too... X(

No comments:

Post a Comment