Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tempest of all cards

I wanted to try out and old assignment, photo montage or photo manipulation.. It's a bit on the sucky side, but what the heck. It's just a try out and maybe I can use this method to apply into other Tempest Cards I might do later...

It was hell of a lot of work, but the outcome is somewhat... Wild...?! It's rather very rich and dreamlike...

I compared to a few fairy tale type of pics, somewhere between glowy and rich, and I think I managed that in some way. What do you think?

Will try to do more and submit.. And this is just the beginning...

This poor picture here is the exact original.. It's dark, it's gloomy, my hair's a mess, the back ground was a horrible mixture of wall and door... and paper in the corner of the pic?! So after much photo mangling and pasting, more surgery to the face and stuff, the picture becomes like the above!

So, what do you think?

2 comments: