Sunday, January 3, 2010

千単語、千の感情 (A thousand words, a thousand emotions...)

When I have the time to write, I will always be writing instead of drawing, and that's when I will kick myself to draw... especially when I so need to finish my assignments. Anyhow, I dunno if it would be nice to have lots of written stuff to be posted here. (because I have not much pics+illustrations to be posted online...)

These were emotionally written when I was really down and seeking for a new life. Gotten most of my ideas when I was really emotionally moved from songs, walks of life, searing new memories as old ones either fade away or remains.. Yes, those were the times I will always remember in such a way I can't express.

So, writing is good!

Everlast

The scene we once were two,
The evergreen scenery that will always make me cry,
Is this where it has seared into my memory,
To never let you go?

We met, laughed, cried and held on fast,
Like we were always meant to be,
Somewhere deep inside it is always warm,
The magic that made forever summer in the flow of time.

Chrono crossed in a breath,
The pain when memories are so sweet,
The silent tears I wonder why,
The cold presence of you were never whole in me.

Going along in time, I have never forgotten,
Linked to my soul and memory,
The sight I'm only one and teary,
I wish you could dry my tears.

Turning back to the moment when you are here with me,
Is only like a dream, I wish it came true,
To hear you call my name once again,
I need you far too much, I longed to feel your touch...

In the dream, you are so dear to me,
I wish I could see you again, I wish it never ends,
But when you turn your back on me,
I can't find the words to say my last goodbye.

But now, I only have memories of you,
All coloured in my heart, all warm and quite,
Your love to me all innocent, beautiful and pure,
You've always been so dear to me...


Voice of Mist

In the darkness, black is all I face,
However opened my eyes are, I see darkness,
Only touch and smell whenever you are around,
And your voice ever so clear to my heart.

However the darkness chokes, I hear your voice,
Like the faint drop of water hitting the surface, I hear you,
So, please don't stop calling my name,
Because I want to hear your voice all the time.

You've told me many things that I shan't forget,
You've sang songs that cheers me on and on,
You've never made my days lonely neither depressing,
You've always made me the happiest in my brightest.

Like the pouring rain, it tells me many stories,
Where has it gone before it came to pour its stories,
I like the rain, always washing away the bitter pain in my heart,
I like the rain, as how I see it in you.

Your warm hands and long fingers on my face,
Your warm breath whenever you are near to speak,
Even your smell of cheddar, sandal wood and lavender,
These reminds me of you whenever you are here with me.

Through the darkness, I can only see you whenever we touch,
You have shown me the many faces of you through your voice,
I don't feel that I am blind and hopeless,
Because you have taught me how to see colours through the darkness.

If ever darkness holds me within, I want to hold your hand,
Please bring me through to the real colours of life,
The emotions you've moved me with your voice through the mist,
May it be you and you alone, as long as I breathe...

Somewhere Here

Somewhere here close to me,
I feel you breathing,
Somewhere here closer to me,
I feel your warm heart beats,
It is somewhere here I feel your comfort...

Somewhere there I see you in front of me,
No matter where I am you'll be there,
Somewhere here I'll wait for you,
I'll be waiting till the story ends...

Time and space opens the distance between us,
Emotions and absence is pain in my heart,
But somewhere here is where I belong,
Somewhere you'll return to me,
Somewhere I will remain waiting...

Forever here with you is where I wanna be,
Wanna remain close to you where it will always be warm,
Wanna be there with you where I need you the most,
Wanna be there where you'll always need me,
I want to be here where you'll always hold me...

That somewhere I'd rather belong,
That someplace that will always be waiting for me,
Where I want to be within your embrace of white wings,
Where I want to feel your warm kindness and love...

Somewhere here, you'll always call my name,
Somewhere here... I'll always love you.

Sanctuary

Whenever a song is sang, there's you to weave them,
As I listen and let my mind drift with ecstasy, I have grown with your kindness,
Let alone those eyes those eyes that never told me lies,
I will one day die with the love and kindness you've shown me,
Returning to the sanctuary cradling me warmly.

When I first embraced, it was you withing me,
When I last embraced, it was your warmth that lingers within me,
That warmth I never fail to recognize through the dark never left me,
For it is where I belonged,
The place that I call my Sanctuary.

No matter how vast and many things surrounding me,
Wether it's gold or silver, it'll never be the same,
The warmth and kindness is never the same and alive,
For the greed I hold is only to one and one alone,
That one treasure holding me through time.

Thus when I shall disappear, forgotten that I ever existed,
Erasing all the traces I left behind, the essence of my very existence,
The memory we have built together will also die along like a mist,
Disappearing when a new day comes along with heaven's light,
Let you go on without a memory of me.

Whenever I think of you though I am no longer here,
Existence denied by the flow of time,
I will think of you and cradle our memory within my breast,
Reminding me every second that never seems to fly,
A sanctuary that will always be with me in my memory.

Be My Last

Wishes, dreams and hopes weaved within a song,
Where the wind would take them in a whisper till it's heard...
Will they ever be heard?
Who will come and sing the same song?

When you will find me,
I will be waiting here for you,
Wondering... will you come to me?
I want to know for the hope that seems so impossible...

The dreams I yet to share are the sweetest,
The songs I yet to sing are the rarest,
The prayers I yet to weave from the heart are the purest,
The memories I yet to envelope are the dearest...

Hoping for the prince who will come,
Shattering the agony hardened within,
Having the slow enveloping pain from deepening its wounds,
Slipping through the brink of emptiness within to be with me...

When you come and I see that pair of the kindest wings,
I know, you have come to save me,
When you come with me within your embrace,
I want to be your only one...

I hope I would be your first, your only one,
I hope you will be my last...


Silvery Touch

Listening to the voice in hums of a song,
It was like the angel was singing for me,
The words weaved to make a meaning so strong and long,
It meant so much whenever heard...

Falling petals like feathers from the angel's wings,
Gently rocking in the whispers as it touches the floor beneath,
I feel like within the embrace as it sings the song I love,
Only for me, the most treasured gift...

'Koe' belong to the the only one I listen to,
'Anata' was the only one who sees through me,
'Yume' were stories 'hito' weaved when I closed my eyes,
'Demo, anata no yume ha' I turn to when I'm lost...

It was a time I thrive through a stream very foreign to me,
Hoping that my words will never be heard by anyone,
Yet it will always reach me before I could disappear,
The love that will never let me go into a battle alone...

No matter how I have put myself into awakenings,
There was always something pulling me down,
It was what makes me stronger when the worst falls,
When it cannot be mended with the turn of time...

All I have gone through changes what I am made of,
Wearing the mask that never puts me alive on the stage,
No matter what mask I wear, there is only one,
The old one that will always fit me...

Somehow, the mask I wear has fallen and worn,
Going through severe time and suffering I never meant to cause,
It was never wanted to be used with the other masks,
No matter how I mend and polish it...

I am myself, I know, I am trying to mend and heal,
From the times of bruises and wounds I let my innocence through,
I never wanted any other wings than my own to fly,
Somehow, it was there when I was taken to touch the cerulean skies,

From the dream my eyes sees through the transparent illusion,
Awakening to the true colours and flavour of life,
There was nothing as pleasant yet delicious at first sight,
But who am I to share these appetizing taste of life?

The silvery touch is all that holds within my grasp,
The hands that will always be there when I need the most,
The silvery wings that came with it,
The illusion I always found embedded within the love I will always cherish...

And then I found more shots of myself on stage while I was updating this blog... More pics from CF 2009... Nice but aiyo... T__T
I can't look at myself!!

Yeaps, this is a better photo of me on stage while I was singing... And I was really trying not to shiver in my voice so I sounded very emotional... Darn naggit! Thanks to my friend who gave me this link I'm pretty happy that I found more of me. Tee hee!!



Let the flirting begin!! I hope your nose won't bleed... He loves it so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment