Thursday, October 21, 2010

思い出.. あなたはそれらを覚えていますか?

Sweetest memories in your life is hard to remember because it eases makes you feel happy in one part of your heart... But when it has made an impact on you, it will always be remembered no matter what you do and back fires as a nightmare. I always tend to have that a lot m0re than remembering my best days...

This was my first photo shoot I have ever taken in my life, besides the one in college I had to take with a friend for my assignments... Lolness! Was suppose to continue for my Lenne photoshoot, but we ended up all so tired with mozzie bites, we had enough...
Here's the album of the entire photoshoot I took!


I also slowly remember having to go out with friends I love hanging out with all the time. Places I have never been further than the shopping malls I normally go to, not because of transportation issues, and being too far away from home (I would go if I like to... ), it's the matter if remembering how to get in, around and out of that place is what matters me the most. I've no proper sense of direction at all... A lousy GPS I tell you...

There are times you will ask, when in the world I took this again? Where did we go to take this picture? What was the shop we ate in when we took this picture? So many questions, until the place we went to disappears.. I hate that when that happens T^T Makes you feel like something has began to disappear in your life. I will always have that feeling when something goes missing, and it's worse than getting amnesia...

I seem to forget a lot and a lot of things lately.. Hmm.... Due to over working myself to the max? Trying to remember but it's actually kinda hard when you try. Headdesking doesn't help but bruises and a skinned forehead, staring into space and something from the ceiling falls onto your face or worse... But in dreams it will somehow eventually come to you.

But one thing for sure, when I got sick with a terrible pain in the chest, everything will come back to me as clear as the day. It's as if with the snap of a finger and it will remind you... It's weird but that seem to happen to me all the time, especially when I'm down with terrible fevers and low blood pressure attacks.

And recently I've been hearing a lot of deaths happening around me. Some due to being sick, some dying in accidents, and people who are dear to me and dear to them dying. What's worse when I read about ghost stories, or watch ghost adventures online and stupidly in the middle of the night, I tend to be so sad and cry over it. Being mysteriously emotional over its history... I wonder why myself sometimes.. Hmm...

However, hopefully writing these all out would keep me reminded all the time. I seem to fail in remembering the sweetest times and people in life.. I hope it's not a sickness...

No comments:

Post a Comment