Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Holloween, and I love this event too!




















It was the time again, and after 10 months of no cosplay or what so ever, I feel so rusty! It was a great time to get back into shape after being away from cosplaying for so long... 10 months of no cosplaying = rustiness from time.. But for sure, it was nice coming back into cosplaying again. I feel
so rusty, getting used to the hang of it somehow. I really really love cosplaying as apart of my life.

So my early day started with waking up 6am in the morning to prepare bento for lunch. A healthy boil of green vege, omelet with cheese and sausages and rice layered with Nori sheets for the hell of it. I love nori!! So after that there goes the leg shaving process while I have a bath, and then the wait for my friend. The whole week of getting the Lenne's costume fixed was worth it. Thanks to mom I got the costume looking at its best (short skirt, sexy top.. who wouldn't want to wear such? Ehehehe..) And then the pain staking time to get the make up on. Thanks to Akimoto Yumi she helped me with the make up.. because I looked more garang than her for some strange reason..

The day at the event was really really nice and I really missed the feel, meeting my old friends there, especially friends from Facebook I've added them because they are really really good cosplayers. It was so good to meet them again, and I really really like meeting them. It made me feel a lot lighter at heart. I was in the competition, although there were technical problems from the start and no one was listening and wondered what was going on. Ah well, I will not be taken down by such a small problem. Thanks to so many I was on my feet again because I know they will be there for me when I need them the most. They were really really helping me out ^ ^









Here's Chris, and he was really really sweet ^ ^














And here's Asyraff (Sorry! I forgot how to spell your name ><)

At the same time, there were times when people who I've made pact with some time ago have gave me the nostalgia to remember those moments I would like to remember sometimes. I wish to be held again, to be given such an attention that it left me tingling for more. I like those feelings ^ ^ I have been shown better than love when your heart is broken from a now forgotten love. I was in healing that time when Xajin helped me out of it with his funny and heart loving way as a friend. He was the one that touched my heart, and I shan't forget ^ ^ He has his life now, as we have went our own ways. Mine is in a distant way but the way I've been reached through small little things that makes me smile again, I shan't go astray and will cherish it as long as I can. If it's not for real, I will have to move on.. I still do like him, in an unrequited way but we both had a line so, haiz... Ah well, life goes on as it is and please let my prayer be something that keeps him happy all the time and let not who he has his heart for now won't be broken. Please be happy, nyaa!

It was also so good to meet Marina and the rest of the gang and maybe next year I will have my Shuyin! Yay!

I've been wanting a Shuyin for so long, or a Tidus to go along with my Yuna T^T I never had a partner... And not to mention a good looking one to make people jealous or envy me ^ ^ I love making people envy me, so har har har. It's just a selfish self content..Who wouldn't want a good looking partner, right? Girl or guy, every character has it's companion. I wish to have my companion who looks good ^ ^ I really really do!

And at the end part of it, I had to leave due to fatigue... And of course, I will want to do this again till the end of my days. I have been feeling that my days are shortening... And I wonder why. I've felt what death was like through a dream, and true enough someone really died.. And this time it was in me that I felt it over and over again.. I wonder, will it all end early for me? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment