Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A New Life, A New Journey... And Aging Backwards.


"Under The Red Moon"
How long has it been since I last wrote up here? It has been eons and watercolour has taken its course in my life now. Here's the thing; what does it mean to be a successful watercolour artist? It makes me question sometime, demotivating, hard yet it brought me somewhere close to realization that I really need to buckle up and really take the risky step since I have been jobless for a while.

However, skill shows and attracts support from friends and everyone else because I have always been afraid to try and go daring; FEAR OF FAILURE. And because of that I envy everyone else who are in places they are now and in dreams I wish I could be in. Albeit better, still you are in total envy because lack of recognition.

Still... Now that it is 2019, time to push into my dreams!

One of my portable acrylic artwork in a book form.
'When The Moonlight Calls You"
Experimented with children's oil pastel for the first time...
Woooow... I was seriously having fun here.

"Calling you"
"Teal"
My Winning Artwork!
This baby landed me a
grand winner for
GSC Sayangi Malaysiaku!
"Among The Flowers I Heed"


There are many more artworks that I've been wanting to post up and all, and soon will be up for printing sales, and hoooooboy. I wonder, how do people want to buy your artwork? I need a self promo for cheap, positive thinking and lots of self care to make sure I can draw more while I cosplay my age away... Yes, despite now 32 years old and counting, I have still not given up on that idea of letting go of cosplay.... I deny it all.

Hopefully I will start writing more soon, compiling all of my artworks slowly, build my page and here is one of my wishlist to be crossed out this year! No more slacking off and paint!

However, will also update on some painting notes for everyone new and wanting to experience painting for the first time, what to get and where to get, the woes of paint and the sort- I think it is a great start, I believe. Something I am willing to share away. Not to brag too much, but I have a lot of compiling to do and this is not funny either. I have never seen myself type so fast before with all ten fingers when I used to type with only two! It is fun- and what's fun I don't have to look at the keyboard when typing anymore. Hahahahaha!!

So here we go and may 2019 treat me well this year with a new life to look forward to. Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment