Thursday, May 26, 2011

Songs I would definitely recommend for soothing the soul...

When it comes to music, I have a lot of favourites in a long list. Most of the time I love ballads because they embed deep into my heart.

Songs that I love to listen to and they will always be there to sooth my soul..

Utada Hikaru - BLUE


Utada Hikaru - ULTRA BLUE - WINGS





Utada Hikaru - Goodbye happiness



Hikaru Utada - Show Me Love (Not a Dream)



The Gazette - Cassis



Although these few songs are just a few I found along the way, they sound really really good, and when did Vocaloid invaded my brains??

Vocaloid (Gakupo, Len & Kaito) - Trick and Treat



Setsugetsuka - VOCALOID Gakupo Kaito Kagimine Len



Vocaloid - KAITO KOKORO KISEKI KAITO MEIKO



The Demon and the Maiden_[Vocaloid - Kaito]



Rin - Murasaki no Yukari



And although I don't really listen to Chinese music, but here goes nothing! I found this one nice in particular..

Fahrenheit - 07 [Fahrenheit] Two-Sided Fahrenheit - Xin Li You Shu.MP3



Anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment