Wednesday, May 25, 2011

C2Age-FIVE, somewhere in Tropicana City



It's the 21st and 22nd of May and it's been a while since I attended small public events like these. Although small, but the event was great with people and it's what's best about events like these. People will learn about what cosplay is all about besides the money draining and prop making till past midnight. Like always, it takes a lot of effort for cosplayers to bring out the best of their efforts on characters they love the most. And like always, I love Rinoa to death... Hahaha!

So during the event itself, there's always the Solo Cosplay competition, and the booths for manga people to sell stuff from drawings to figurines, badges from all animes, and hats! I wanted the Okami hat, but they ran out of those before I could find the booth T__T I've always wanted one of those... There's also the checkers competition, and I miss that game so much. They used to have it as part of the event some years back.

So through the game, meeting loads of friends, and people coming after me for the character I am. The moment I hear my character being called by it's name. Awww... I feel cloud nine at my feet. For once they don't get mistaken like Yuna and Len from FFX-2. They always called me Yuna when I'm Len... Ah well, happy happy!


The checkers competition and me on stage for the Solo competition... Ehehehe...


Being with Yuna.. And myself.
I even tried to see if people can recognize me in Dead Fantasy.. Efefefe... Just no weapons though atm..
Everyone seems to love the Rinoa I am in. Awww... I feel loved..


I want to share my love with you...


Goofing off with some friends. It's the best ^ ^


And back to Rinoa mode.. from Dead Fantasy. Rinoa, where are your weapons??



Is it my turn yet??


And during the competition, we pose!


Feel my love!! Because I love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment