Thursday, November 4, 2010

It was a nice and sad birthday all together... Why??!



It was my birthday yesterday, the 4th November and my entire page was filled with 60 birthday wishes from all my friends from Cosplayers to college friends. Wow! This is the first time I'm actually getting these many birthday wishes from people I know and care about. Thanks guys! Although I didn't brag to people and normally I don't celebrate my birthday (Because I never did since no one does that for me besides my sis.. Sad T^T) so ah well. But it was the best birthday wish ever I've ever gotten ^ ^

But of all the people who is the most important to me who didn't at all wish me and forgotten about my birthday is my so called boyfriend. The hell....?? He's been so busy he literally forgot about my birthday, and being happy with someone else on the other end of the globe. However, I suppose it isn't going to last long.. I'm at the end of my wits now anyway to move on.. Sad, and some of my friends are kinda angry about it too. LOL!

But the saddest of all was two of the people I've known has left this world. I feel kind of sad and sorry for them. My friend's mom passed away peacefully, so did my uncle this morning when he was in his usual morning routines. I pray that their soul would be at peace, and to the people most important and close to me, please be happy always.. People will come and go, so we need to know when and how to say goodbye.. And I offer you my condolences...

However, it's a short birthday wish but yeah, I'm happy and this is the happiest birthday I've ever gotten in the entire 24 years of my life. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment